September 2, 2014

ONE DAY AT CASA LAPIN X 26

I am in love with Bangkok, Thailand once again after missing out in the past 3 years. 
Had to share this beautiful place I found with all of you - CASA LAPIN X 26 on Sukhumvit soi 26. I read that in recent years that there had been cafes sprouting all over this land. Been to countless cafes, this place is on top of my to-go list now. This place not only had a cafe but also a florist, restaurant, office and hostel (all-in-one). Flowers for HAPPY SEPTEMBER!

ps: Hope everyone's getting on well especially to those who have been so supportive! 
For more, please go onto my instagram @issatchieu 
Just a couple of stalks to decor my room =) 
Above is the cafe area. Having a nice cuppa of green latte.
Above is the One Day Wallflower fleur shop. Flowers were selling for 80 - 150baht depending on the type of breed. To buy a bouquet, it cost around 700 - 1200baht. There were many to choose from. 
Above the office area that I have mentioned. Reminded me so much of KINFOLK magazine & their copy-write team. How nice to have a work station like that! #dream
My travel read // design anthology book 2

1 comment:

mohsin said...

flowers and outfit design are good.
regard
Dealswithin.com
Couponsvolcano.com